Re: coming out of my shell...

herr docktor cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>Having dosage problems again, binkster?

whrethehell'diputmyritilen?!

you know me, chris, too much pent up inside to keep it all back at
once... it's nothing three solid days of sleep couldn't cure... not like
THAT ever happens when i meet up with anyone i know who lives due east of
me about five hours or so.... not like that's a reference or anything,
either....

did i ever tell you---nah, she'd kill me. maybe i'll tell you off the
list someday...

nah.

my tranquelizer's kicking in.... nighty nighzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]