Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

between cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) and
>Dancing on a volcano, "Lisa Nicole Walker"....

>>While this may not be of interest to *everyone*, I must comment to
>>the entire list of our own Mr. Emery's funloving and adventurous
>>spirit, boundless generosity, and all-around-nice-guy-ness. :)  And,
>>single lady listies, he's a quite dashing and charming young man.  ;)
>>*wink*nudge*

yeah, i'd agree with that sentiment for the most part.... but sorry,
Chris, i'm taken. ;{P}

>Oh, stop it.   Don't believe a word of it.  I'm evil incarnate.

now THIS i agree with!

not that *i'd* ever do anything ruckus or rude.....

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]