Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

Dancing on a volcano, "Lisa Nicole Walker"
<S1142780 at cedarnet_cedarville.edu> said:
>>Well, kids, it's been another wild & crazy night at Chez Emery.
>>Listie Lisa Walker was in town, boyfriend Nathan in tow, and
>>they stopped by for dinner.
>
>***gratuitous compliments snipped******

Hardly gratuitous.

>:)
>Thank you Chris, you are much too kind. This was my first
>face-to-face listie meeting, and it was wonderful! I encourage all
>listies to try something similar.

Hear, hear.   Every time I've gotten together with other listies, I've
had a blast.   You guys should try it!  It's fun to meet people that
you've only known through the medium of email (and sometimes chats).
It adds a whole new dimension.   Plus, jg's wife is fun to flirt with.
Hi, M!

>While this may not be of interest to *everyone*, I must comment to
>the entire list of our own Mr. Emery's funloving and adventurous
>spirit, boundless generosity, and all-around-nice-guy-ness. :)  And,
>single lady listies, he's a quite dashing and charming young man.  ;)
>*wink*nudge*

Oh, stop it.   Don't believe a word of it.  I'm evil incarnate.   I'm
just glad you didn't mention the horrendous state that I know my
bathrooms were in.   Having you guys see them like that has shamed me
into cleaning.  ;-)

>>Once again, I extend an open invitation to any listies passing through
>>Columbus, email me if you want to get together.   It'll be fun - I promise!
>
>And I add my blessing to this. :)

What better recommendation could I ask for?

>"Chris's Funky Good Time" is a reality.

LOL

--NP: Robert Fripp _The Gates Of Paradise_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker