Re: Differences Two

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> There's just something all-emcompassing when they sing *Within, Without* and
> don't mention a name of the God they are singing about.  Of course, that's
> just me.

Nope. It's me too. This song is one of the most incredibly different views of God
I've ever heard in a song. And, yeah, that's just my interpretation of it. But it
absolutely decks me every time I hear it.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins