Re: Apologies and Apologetics and Apoplectics

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> waited lifetimes, said this
to you:

>Stumbled across an e-mail discussion group on a favorite band, opened a can
>of worms....

Ain't it great?

Now someone answer me!   How many Neds-Foxes *are* there at Moody?
;-)

>I want to apologize for tripping this particular wire-- I understand that
>this discussion raged in the past and I wasn't aware that I'd reopened it.
>To any who heave a sigh at this particular dialogue, please accept my
>apology.

No need to apologize AFAIC.   'sbeen interesting.

[...[
>not that pigeonholes their music in the CCM or ACM categories is another
>matter.

ACM = adult contemporary?   I'll argue that one.   Let's resurrect the
"OTR as prog?" thread!

>I can testify to the fact that, although I can purchase all of
>V.O.L.'s catalogue at the Moody bookstore, they've never stocked OTR.  Only
>a single cure here.

And the local one when I was growing up stocked Los Lobos - because
the guy liked 'em.

>Hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday!

Fabulous.  I think I'm going to sleep as soon as I get home.

--NP: Grateful Dead - 10/31/71 (Columbus, OH)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
I doubt, therefore I might be.