Apologies and Apologetics

Stumbled across an e-mail discussion group on a favorite band, opened a can
of worms....

I want to apologize for tripping this particular wire-- I understand that
this discussion raged in the past and I wasn't aware that I'd reopened it.
To any who heave a sigh at this particular dialogue, please accept my
apology.

I'm glad to read some of the postings these polemics have generated.  I
guess there are some pretty fine dissections of the term "christian music"
out there.  It's absolutely true that OTR's songs say any number of things.
When I said that Linford and Karen "hold up Christ" in their lyrics, I
merely meant that they believe in Christ as true, and it shows.  Whether or
not that pigeonholes their music in the CCM or ACM categories is another
matter.  I can testify to the fact that, although I can purchase all of
V.O.L.'s catalogue at the Moody bookstore, they've never stocked OTR.  Only
a single cure here.

Hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday!

JNF