FW: My view....

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Coleman [mailto:tourpike at kymtnnet_org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 4:08 PM
To: cemery at iwaynet_net
Subject: RE: My view....

No, but constantly making comments such as "____ is hot!"  and all the other
things I have read indicates that you are not admiring all her qualities.
To make repeated comments of a person's physical apperance with not much
else to say is a little insulting believe it or not! ...and by the way, I am
told that I'm beautiful, make your comments if you want!  I'm sure that
there are other women on the list who is told the same thing!  and I'm also
sure that if we didn't communicate via email where you could not actually
see them, these women's very in depth, though-provoking insights would be
overlooked totally!

Thank you!

"I plan to feed all the hungry animals in the world and look good in my
swimsuit at the same time!"

-quote from almost ANY Miss America contestant