Re: Differences Two

Chris Emery wrote:

> "Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> waited lifetimes, said this
> to you:

> >But I know Linford and Karen raise up Christ in their music-- it seems Ric got tired
> >of being tied to that.

I would submit instead that they paint pictures of the many aspects of
human thoughts and emotions, ranging from romantic love to frustration
and anger to spirituality (and one could even say Christian
spirituality). This - to me - differs from bands that openly raise up
Christ in their music, like PFR, The Kry, DC Talk...... I'm not saying
that one type of music is better or worse than the other - I just think
they have different aims.

> LOL!   Ric got tired of Linford & Karin writing an album without
> involving the rest of the band.

Our Linford? Nah... ;)

> You *know* L & K raise up Christ in their music?   Oops,
> nevermind...I'm not going there - I just saw your domain.  ;-)

Be fair, Chris.
I speak for all who go to colleges that have ever been stereotyped. I
should know.

>   I'll share my cookies
> with you after naptime this afternoon if you do.   ;-)

Now that's a tempting offer....is there anything else I could do to earn
such a reward?

--
Lisa Walker       office: F6419
email: walkerl at cray_com