Re: Differences Two

> (oops-- I just looked back over my message: let me correct myself and say
> that Ric wasn't comfortable with being defined as a Christian MUSICIAN.

Then he should have fit in, as Linford has said much the same thing in at
least one interview I read and his response to the question "Is OtR a
Christian band?" in the FAQ, namely that they are definitely not a
Christian band, rather a band made up of people who are Christian. With
all the new people, I'm not even sure you can say that about the whole
band anymore. With the demise of the Web Orchard, neither the FAQ or the
article are actually available anywhere, so I apologize for not being able
to back myself up.

All that said, I'd be really disappointed in Ric if that turned out to be
the reason he left, but there does seem to be enough evidence down the
'having diminished artistic input' road.

Jeff