Re: Differences Two

Lisa Walker <walkerl at cray_com> waited lifetimes, said this to you:

>Chris Emery wrote:
>>
>> "Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> waited lifetimes, said this
>> to you:
>
>> >But I know Linford and Karen raise up Christ in their music-- it seems Ric got tired
>> >of being tied to that.
>
>I would submit instead that they paint pictures of the many aspects of
>human thoughts and emotions, ranging from romantic love to frustration
>and anger to spirituality (and one could even say Christian
>spirituality). This - to me - differs from bands that openly raise up
>Christ in their music, like PFR, The Kry, DC Talk...... I'm not saying
>that one type of music is better or worse than the other - I just think
>they have different aims.

There ya go.   This is pretty much what I was aiming at. (if rather
obliquely)   Being a christian and being a musician is much different
from being a "christian musician"

>> LOL!   Ric got tired of Linford & Karin writing an album without
>> involving the rest of the band.
>
>Our Linford? Nah... ;)

Yeah...what was *I* thinking?

>> You *know* L & K raise up Christ in their music?   Oops,
>> nevermind...I'm not going there - I just saw your domain.  ;-)
>
>Be fair, Chris.
>I speak for all who go to colleges that have ever been stereotyped. I should know.

That's right...forgot about you, Cedarville girl.   Can I still sneak
into your dorm when you return in the fall?   Watch for rocks thrown
at your window.

>>   I'll share my cookies
>> with you after naptime this afternoon if you do.   ;-)
>
>Now that's a tempting offer....is there anything else I could do to earn
>such a reward?

Stop teasing me, ya Weasel.   ;-)

--NP: Victor - _Victor_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"When I want your opinion you won't be able to sit down for a week."
	- Nenslo in alt.slack

Follow-Ups: References: