Re: sense and sentences

Damn it, Binky!  Why d'ya have to go and change the subject line every
time you reply?   It jacks up things for those of us using threading
email clients.

;-Þ

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints,
binkmeisterrick at juno_com (Richard S Callender) said:
>Makes perfect sense to me, Chris.  I guess you have to take it within a
>certain context... ;{)}
>
>And maybe your brain thinks too logically to understand aloof sentence
>structures as the above is also of a such likened configuration.

That must be it...my brain is too highly trained.   (ObDouglas Adams)

PS - Ysobelle - I just remember who the next Deity of the Week was
supposed to be.   HOW COULD I FORGET?

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Till We Have Faces_ (IRS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: