Re: Northern Spy, T Donelly

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, Heather
<HCMyers at paonline_com> said:
>It's kinda interesting to be reading you guys talking about Tonya Donelly
>because just the other day (while listening to LSFU) I was thinking that I
>like just about everything that she's been involved in.  At least
>everything that I've heard (i haven't heard that breeders album that she
>was on).  To add to the list I'd recommend checking out some of Throwing
>Muses' earlier albums (esp. The Real Ramona).

The Breeders album that Donelly was on is pretty forgettable.  I would
recommend not bothering with it.

I'll have to snag some Throwing Muses as soon as I have music $ in the
budget again.   I dropped a *huge* wad on CDs & LPs this past weekend.

Got a good Tori boot, though, so it was worth it.  ;-)

>btw Chris -- reading your sig the past few days has made me LOL because my
>brother's name is also Jeff Myers and he would *never* say anything like that

It's funny - it came out of a lunchtime discussion of ways to constuct
the better dinner table.  I suggested a large inverted cone, stuck
into the floor.  Jeff thought that was unbearably funny, and said that
quote.  It's almost time for him to say something else funny for my
.sig.  ;-)

>16 Horsepower Web Site -- http://listen.to/16horsepower/

Uh-oh....  I'm being surrounded by 16 Horsepower fans.   I might have
to break down and actually listen to some.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Till We Have Faces_ (IRS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery