sense and sentences

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:09:05 GMT cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>>I know what you're going through-- especially since the same thing =
>happened to
>>me last week. I stared at your message for several minutes trying to
>=
>figure
>>out how _I'D_ written it without remembering having done so.
>
>Does this sentence *not* make sense to anyone else?

Makes perfect sense to me, Chris.  I guess you have to take it within a
certain context... ;{)}

And maybe your brain thinks too logically to understand aloof sentence
structures as the above is also of a such likened configuration.

binkerfly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: