Re: @%#*!!!!

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, Ysobelle at aol_com
said:
>>>and mr. emery, you wonder why i prefer a Mac.... silly, like there's any
>>>other choice?
>>
>>I'm not gettin' into it on the list, Binky.
>
>Don't pay any attention to him, Rickster. He doesn't understand. None of them
>do. But I do. My PowerMac and I understand you. We're here for you.

Just for the record, I own a Win95 PC, a Mac, and a Commodore 64 - all
in fine shape and working order.

>I know what you're going through-- especially since the same thing happened to
>me last week. I stared at your message for several minutes trying to figure
>out how _I'D_ written it without remembering having done so.

Does this sentence *not* make sense to anyone else?

>At least I got my Alma-Tadema wallpaper reinstalled.

Got my Rush wallpaper yesterday.  ;-)

--NP: Louis Armstrong - _The Hot Fives & Hot Sevens, Volume II_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"We love cones."
--Jeff Myers, during a conversation on cones

Follow-Ups: References: