Re: Re: @%#*!!!!

In a message dated 6/23/98 12:18:19 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>>my e-mail was temporarily eaten up a second time....
>
>And it's the computer's fault?   Computers are funny...they always do
>what you tell them.
>
>>and mr. emery, you wonder why i prefer a Mac.... silly, like there's any
>>other choice?
>
>I'm not gettin' into it on the list, Binky.

Don't pay any attention to him, Rickster. He doesn't understand. None of them
do. But I do. My PowerMac and I understand you. We're here for you.

I know what you're going through-- especially since the same thing happened to
me last week. I stared at your message for several minutes trying to figure
out how _I'D_ written it without remembering having done so.

At least I got my Alma-Tadema wallpaper reinstalled.