my hero!

Coming to my rescue, Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>Don't pay any attention to him, Rickster. He doesn't understand. None
>of them
>do. But I do. My PowerMac and I understand you. We're here for you.

Don't MESS with me, Emery!  I'll sic Ysobelle on you!  Oh, wait, you'd
probably like that...

Let me restate that... Don't mess with me!  I WON"T sic Ysobelle on you!
;{~} LOL

So, Y, have you mailed me my disc yet?  You DO have that addy now, don't
you, dear?

rikcre

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: