Re: one rhinelander's thoughts

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, DustyVolume
<marquis at icx_net> said:
>> i did find the whole thing a little... > sad
>> or something.  i could really tell that linford had to make himself sit > down
>> and write it as he says in the beginning.
>
>You too huh?

Me too.   It seemed a lot more distant and forced than the first.  The
first one had that quality of reminiscing to catch up with a friend,
but this one had less of that.    Think Linford's getting cynical now
that he's married?  ;-Þ

>This occured to me too, but rather than pose it as a question, I just
>threw it in with the statements.  The one thing that made me wonder if
>it was really due to the heightened exposure that's sure to come, or if
>it was simply to be the band's new modus operandi was his previous
>statement about being "deeply confused" about how "intimate" he should
>be with fans (my wording).

Sounds like he's getting a little disillusioned.

>> they say change is good, right?
>
>Yes, but who's "they"?

You know...."them"

--NP: Stone Temple Pilots - _Core_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"We love cones."
--Jeff Myers, during a conversation on cones