Re: kiss my bass

convinced he could hold back a glacier, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris's Funky
Good Time) writes:

>After swatting away the tsetse flies, rainscape at juno_com (Melissa M
>Konieczko) said:
>>a little too weak to dance, Chris Emery said...=20
>
>Too clumsy is more like it.

heh.

>They must have come into contact with him somewhere.   Possibly
>Greenbelt or one of the other festivals, since I know Steve Taylor
>hits those.   Seen his 'Greenbelt '88 on Super 8' video?   LOL

no, i haven't. hmmm. i used to like Taylor, back in the day... he's got
some clever lines...

>I would like to think that they didn't exclude him on purpose.  I'd
>guess they just started writing together (remember, this is also the
>time of the blossoming romance btw L & K), and decided to do it
>stripped down, in the aftermath of the IRS thing.

that makes sense, but... i don't know, it seems like they probably didn't
take into account Ric and Brian. i wonder what would have happened if
they would have done a side project instead... i really do not think that
Ric ever would or could have been completely happy with OtR, but i guess
we have had that discussion before.

>Again, we don't really know the true motives.  Maybe it was
>unintentional, and Ric was just dissatisfied with being cut out of the
>songwriting.  Maybe it was a way to assume more control.  You also
>have to take into account that if the band is seen as a democratic
>process, the marriage of Linfor & Karin drastically changed voting
>patterns.  ;-)

lol. very true. if you wanna take control of your band, marry your
vocalist;)

>Yikes.

yikes?

>>*Tori Amos _From the Choirgirl Hotel_=20
>
>Almighty Allah, this is a tremendous album.

no joke. mmmmm. amazing stuff.

>>in the tape deck: Tori bootleg
>
>What tour?

this one:) "precious things" *rocks out*.

Melissa

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: