Re: Sawyer Point / Linford's Lap

>make it sound great - outdoors, with that huge wall of loudspeakers
>and
>all that nice equipment - then something is wrong, folks.

aw man, it is a *lot* lot lot harder to sound good when you are playing
outdoors... we experienced that last week. *sigh*

>>Go Down Easy is a great song, very erotic and evocative, but it's not
>at
>>all the right song to end a set with.
>
>Better than 'Latter Days', which they've done the last N times.

i think "latter days" is a good song to end with, though i've never seen
OtR end with it, so i cannot be sure, i suppose.

yeah, the band is in it for the fans to an extent, but, really, when you
get right down to it, bands are out there for themselves... to express
themselves... i don't think we as the listeners have too much of a right
to complain... i mean, it's always cool to tell them what you think and
all of that, but, when you get down to it, it is their call... it would
suck if OtR was out there just trying to please an audience. they are
obviously *not* doing that, and i think that is a really good thing.

but that is purely my own opinion.

*(*Melissa*)*

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: