Re: Sawyer Point / Linford's Lap

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:21:43 -0500, rainscape at juno_com (Melissa M
Konieczko) displayed flashes of insanity with:
>ending with "Jacksie"? hmmmm. no. love the song, but don't think it'd be
>a good closer. what *would* be a good ending song? i am at a loss right
>now... i am sure there has got to be one, and, more than likely, more
>than one...

I didn't mean as a closer, just throw it in there, instead of 'Latter
Days'.  I think 'Goodbye' would be a great closer.  The way they were
playing 'June' there for a while with Mike's solo would have been
good, too.

>>>but that is purely my own opinion.
>>
>>Isn't that what a discussion group is all about?  ;-)
>
>well i just don't wanna be annoying.

;-)  Annoying to whom?  The silent majority?

>i have *got* to get off this computer.

I finally made it home from work.

--
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery