Otr Comp.

To be honest, I've always been angered by compilations that didn't AT LEAST contain all of a bands singles first and foremost (hense the new REM comp ticks me off by including supposed "fan favorites" - that suck - in place of legitimate hits) and THEN - in there is room - more accessable fan favorites.  Compilations should be a way to introduce the uninitiated, and give them enough to wet their appetite for more.  That said, I'd want the following songs on an OTR comp.

Necessary Tracks;
*If I'm Drowning
*Jacksie
*Circle of Quiet
*Happy with Myself
*My Love is a Fever
*Latter Days
*Jack's Valentine
*Give me Strength
*Moth
*Show Me
*How Long have you been Stoned
*A Gospel Number (it would make a great bonus track, since it's hard to get your hands on these days)

Any of these songs would be GREAT to take up the rest of the c.d. space (Don't you have comp.'s for bands that are great that don't use the full potential of a c.d.?!)
Eyes Wide Open
Like a Radio
Sea and Sky
Paul and Virginia
Rhapsodie
June
Etcetera Whatever
Mary's Waltz
Lucy
I will Remember (edit it though - needs to be a reasonable length)
When I Go
The World can Wait
Toledo
I let it go