Re: Tribute CD Volume II -- Discussion begins

Fellow listees:

I'd like to offer some otions for those of us listees that want to keep up
with news from Drew's forum but only have email access at work or cannot
break office rules by visiting websites on company computers. (Please
forgive the remedial lesson format...some of us are more computer savy than
others...I appreciate easy lessons myself :)).

Drew, please correct me if I am in error.

On the forum, make sure you are logged in.

Go to My Controls.

In the 'Menu' column (far left) under options, choose 'E-Mail settings.

Under 'Board Preferences' check 'Include a copy of the post....'.

There are other options there you may choose to check or uncheck as well.

Click 'Amend my email settings' .

Go to the main forum page.

Choose a forum that interest you and click on it.

On the list of topics, choose topics that interest you and those whose
threads you like to follow. Click on it.

Click on 'Track this topic' (found above first post or in the 'Options' menu
following the last post).

Repeat for each topic that interests you.

You can log off the forum and still receive emails about posts while you are
logged off.

If you are the only one using the computer, you can choose to remain logged
in...eliminating that step for each visit.

I totally understand the need and the preference for folks to prefer the
list, but if there are people who want the best of both worlds, this might
come in handy.

Just tryin to Halp.

T xo