RE: Tribute CD Volume II -- Discussion begins

Where do we sign up and "claim our song?"

Honestly, I'd even try to peak at the forum for it
today, but our entire office is doing a time study for
the next two weeks, so it looks better to say i'm
"responding to e-mail" than it is "i'm surfing
online."

Hey, Drew, is The Seahorse taken? If not, I'd like to
lay claim to it. What time frame are we looking at
getting our submissions in, etc.? Thanks!

little b

--- Nathan Swartzendruber <thefishpatrol@hotmail.com>