RE: Tribute CD Volume II -- Discussion begins (Hey, DREW!)

First of all, after reading the replies on the forum,
I didn't see anyone claiming any songs yet, so I'm
laying claim to The Seahorse.

Secondly... Okay, Drew, I REALY tried. I even
registered and got sent a password. But after fifteen
minutes of trying to figure out why I can't log in
with a valid user name and password, I have given up
on the grounds that i simply can't spend this much
time at work just trying to log into a forum. :{()

I'm not flaming anyone, I'm just pointing out why it's
not currebtly working for me. Gotta go...

bink