RE: Tribute CD Volume II -- Discussion begins

Mostly, lay claim to the song you'd like to do. Make sure it's a definite effort, though, before you make the claim and exclue others from that track. Preference will be given to songs which weren't on volume 1. I think it's 'bout that simple. Submissions may be culled down to a 1-CD length... Am I forgetting anything?

Nathan

/ high above the city / through the ceiling of the stars / <like a SatelliteRoad.com>

So, what's it take (to please you) to get on volume 2?

No offense, and not to keep this "list vs. forum war"
going, but I don't have the time at work (or even at
home) to shuffle through the forum. But I still am
interested in volume 2...

ditto...