RE: Tribute CD Volume II -- dicussion begins on the list

hello everyone, long time no see

i think a tribute album no2 would be totaly awsome, but im sorry to say but i also dont have the time, its been hard enough checking emails, if people want to discuss it just on the list, i am happy to as well,

i do wish people would still use the list more though, with out judging or taking side or being nasty, i would just like to say that i feel like we have all split up into 2 different groups.
well we have,
i think the forum is great but i dont think every one including myseflf no how to use it or even have the time to use it,

i hope i havent offended any one here, what i just wrote was what i think needed to be heard, the list just hasnt been the same as when i first signed up,

i think every one sugesting oon the list what songs should be on the tribute album no. 2 would be a great start to getting back to how we all use to be

from emily

p.s i personally would love to hear some live performed songs on a new album

David Armstrong <spekdrum@hotmail.com> wrote:
>So, what's it take (to please you) to get on volume 2?
>
>No offense, and not to keep this "list vs. forum war"
>going, but I don't have the time at work (or even at
>home) to shuffle through the forum. But I still am
>interested in volume 2...

ditto...