Re: Otr Comp.

It's funny this topic comes up. Just a couple of months ago I wracked my brain for days to trim what would originally have been a 4-cd OTR box set to a 2-cd "as seen on TV" OTR best of to give to a couple at church. Some (most) of the cuts hurt, but this is the track list I landed on (approximately chronological by recording):

(Cast Me Away) And Can It Be
Circle Of Quiet
Rhapsodie
Hej (I Do)
I'm Happy With Myself?
Conjectures Of A Guilty Bystander
Sleep Baby Jane
Murder
Last Night
Latter Days
All I Need Is Everything
Faithfully Dangerous
Etc., Whatever
Poughkeepsie
Lucy
If I'm Drowning

Thank You My Angel
I Will Remember
If Nothing Else
Give Me Strength
Little Blue River/In The Garden
When I Go
Toledo
I Let It Go
Fever
Ohio
Lifelong Fling
How Long Have You Been Stoned?
She
Bothered
Changes Come

The artwork I made for the cds is really nice too.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?