Re: Otr Comp.

hello,

ive been trying and trying even more to think of what songs i would like, and every time i put on another album i think of more and more, but i think i would chose close to what shannon? here has chosen, only i would also add life long fling, but if im going to just add one more, i would end up adding a whole lot more.

jacks valentine  (no.1) every time i here this song im convinced its my favorite, but so are
others when i play them)

if im drowning
my love is a fever
dead weight
happy with my self
within with out
latter days
my love is a fever
give me strngth
moth
life long fling
june

and i too agree with a gospel no.

any way the more i think about it the more songs i would chose, some one needs to invent an extremeley long cd, that can play over 8 hours of non stop music, then ide be happy.

looking forward to someone replying telling me that they allready have them, (big grins) heheheee lol!

from emily

"life is full of bad moments, but thank god for the blessing over the rhine"