RE: [OTR] [OTR] don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

Since Drew borught the subject up, and I haven't
really put in my two cents on the issue, this entire
conversation, including everyone's cute and amusing
comments would not have happened either. :-P
Just giving you a hard time, but seriously, this virus
has got me bugged because I got an undeliverable email
from someone who I just sent my resume to. Now I don't
know if they got my resume, and my name is in their
address book, or if they never got my resume to begin
with. Arhhhhggggg. First dibs on the virus writer.

--- "Vogel, Andrew (vogelap)" <VOGELAP@UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
wrote:
> <ducking>
> You all know, of course, that users of the forum
> don't have to worry about
> this virus. AND they get better gas mileage, too.
> All for using the forum.
> The forum. Forum. FORUM.
> </ducking>
>
> http://www.drewvogel.com/forums
>
> -andrew vogel
> Manager of Professional Programs
> University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"