Re: [OTR] [OTR] don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

In the past two days I've got 6 mailer-daemon's for mail
I haven't sent. All with attachments. None on this address though--
all at my one other email which is heavily filtered. I think I've received
like 3-4 spams in the year I've had it set up and now....whamo!
99% of what I use that one for is family and business.

Now I just got a fictitious email alert from from my bank

Who the heck are all these butt monkeys?

You can't get a virus by just opening an email can you?
You have to actually open the attachment within right?

kev