RE: [OTR] [OTR] don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

<ducking>
You all know, of course, that users of the forum don't have to worry about
this virus. AND they get better gas mileage, too. All for using the forum.
The forum. Forum. FORUM.
</ducking>

http://www.drewvogel.com/forums

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy