Re: [OTR] don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

Funny thing is, I just happened to open my bulk folder
in my mailbox and see the e-mail. I wondered why "her"
e-mail would be sent to my bulk mailbox, and when I
saw it just simply said "hello" (too simple and dull
to be a ysobelle header) and that it had an attachment
waiting to be opened, I thought, "This has got to be
something bad."

So I deleted it. I even called Ysoie and left a
message waring her that she might be (figuratively)
carrying a virus.