praise? c'mon.

I'm a big OTR fan who has been a lurker for a long time on this digest. I have to chime in on this one. Could it just possibly be that Linford and Karen simply couldn't stomach going out on stage together? Is that not a real possibility?

Everybody is heaping praise upon them for this tough decision to put their marriage before their music career. Maybe it's the ONLY choice they could make. Give the kudos a break.

That having been said, I do wish them the best. It has to be extremely difficult to work and live alongside each other 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But save the praise and courage b.s. They're human like all the rest of us.

Jenn