Re: praise? c'mon.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 Otrcincyfan@aol.com wrote:

> I'm a big OTR fan who has been a lurker for a long time on this digest.
> I have to chime in on this one. Could it just possibly be that Linford
> and Karen simply couldn't stomach going out on stage together? Is that
> not a real possibility?

could be

> Everybody is heaping praise upon them for this tough decision to put
> their marriage before their music career. Maybe it's the ONLY choice
> they could make.  Give the kudos a break.

i think you're missing the point - they asked for understanding, and nwo
people chime in and go 'of course! do what you think best! best of luck!
best wishes!'

> That having been said, I do wish them the best. It has to be extremely
> difficult to work and live alongside each other 24 hours a day, seven
> days a week.  But save the praise and courage b.s. They're human like
> all the rest of us.

that's kind of like dashing mud on the person who's trying to say you
understand after you asked them to understand.

if people want to talk, they will.

i think it's funny, that no matter what happens here, you can count on it
being a varied response. from kindess to cynicism and beyond.

my faith in somethin ghas been... restored.

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.