Re: praise? c'mon.

--- Otrcincyfan@aol.com wrote:
> They're human like all the rest of us.

I think to me that is the point. They are human and so
I as a fellow human respond in kindness and compassion
to a difficult situation. I don't think any of the
another human in a difficult scenario (no speculation
implied because it's not important or helpful). I'd
like to think that this group of people are responding
with grace to fellow people, not out of ill-placed
elevation of some hero to a pedestal. In the short
time I have bee a part of the list, I get the
impression that the people hear are more grounded than
that.

-christina