Re: Forum for OTR stuff?

Hi,

Just to correct a couple factual errors:

> I can kind of equate it with Don's old MIT site, it was fine but still not an
> official site.  It was eventually replaced with one that the band could have
> more control over.

(a) it was an official site.
(b) they have exactly the same amount of control over www.overtherhine.com as they
did over my site.  Now they tell Eric what to put on it; they used to tell me.
(c) for the record, the issue of "control" had nothing whatsoever to do with
why the web site was transferred/replaced.  The short version is I didn't have
time or interest in doing it anymore, and Eric did.

Hope that helps,
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas@umich.edu                                http://www.rotse.net/dasmith/