Hive (was: Forum for OTR stuff?)

Then The Drew (TM) said:

> Oh sweetie... The process of YOUR assimilation started the first time I
> met
> you (Canal Street Tavern at some show for some band). It continued when
> we
> (The Drew Collective (tm)) arranged your marriage to Jay, and continues
> even
> now in dark, secret ways. You are owned.

           Oh!

(dumbfounded silence)

           Oh!

I had *thought* that Jay's and my courtship was suspiciously strange, but
I never *expected*...I never *knew*.

Gosh, this explains so much!

If we're all part of a collective, what are the benefits--I mean, besides
being part of The Drew (tm) consortium? and having perfectly arranged
marriages? Pitch it to me, baby. I'm part of a competitive nation and I
just need to know what's in it for me.

like, will the HiveMind take on all Drew and OtR related medical expenses
(I have some of those, actually...) and ticket costs--and travel
expenses--or, what if we swap--the HiveMind takes care of these costs and
I would buy OtR merchandise of equal or greater value and distribute it
amoung the masses. as I'll eventually run out of friends that need OtR
discs, I'll just start leaving them around town, with a post-it stuck to
the cover: "for you" in a perfect forgery of Linford's handwriting.
although, he doesn't seem to be the post-it note type...