Re: Fw: new recordings and website Ric Hordinksi

Thanks for the heads-up, Mark. Another quick plug for Kim Taylor's gig at
the York Street Cafe this Friday (tomorrow). I was at the Pleasant Perk
yesterday afternoon talking to a friend who was passing through town. Sat
facing out the big front window, watching people in the cars. They had some
fairly quiet, groovy music playing. Nice. When I went to take our empty
glasses up, I asked the lady behind the counter, who'd just come on shift,
what CD had been playing.

That would be the new Kim Taylor CD. The lady behind the counter was the
very same Kim Taylor, who acted a little sheepish that her disc had been
playing when she arrived for a shift. Seems to me that musicians who own
coffee shops should most definitely play their music in there. Okay, maybe
not when they're around.

When I mentioned that I was looking forward to Friday's show, she did make a
quick request: that I bring either 5 or 5000 people to the show. For the
size of YSC, I'm not sure what they'd do with 500 people, but I'm curious to
find out. So my request to you all is, come hear Kim Taylor and Ric and the
band, and tell'em Nathan sent you. Maybe then I'll walk into the Perk and
hear *my* CD playing, which would extra exciting considering I don't have
one out.

700 shilling hotel,

Nathan