Re: Fw: new recordings and website Ric Hordinksi

Moby owns a nice little cafe in Lower Manhattan called TeaNY in which Moby can often be found playing Scrabble (Oh, the decadence of international rock stars), but rarely in which will you hear his music playing. Unless, of course, he happens to hum a little tune while he is playing Scrabble™.

Incidentally, I had the chance to visit TeaNY last time I was in NY. If you are the type who does not feel you have to have meat with every meal, then it is quite a charming and tasty little cafe. Though, also quite small.

Nathan Swartzendruber <thefishpatrol@hotmail.com> wrote:
Seems to me that musicians who own coffee shops should most definitely play their music in there. Okay, maybe not when they're around.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?