RE: STOP THE PRESSES (Re: OHIO lyrics)

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 14:28, chris ramsdale wrote:
> Linux fan. However, Jeff is trying to sell me on a Mac powerbook for when my
> current laptop kicks the bucket.

Yes, yes, very much yes.  My church's worship arts pastor just got a 17"
Powerbook, and it is suh-weet.  A really nice blend of usability and
geekability.  So you get the "ease of use" that you might want a Windows
box for, but much more stable, and if anything ever *does* happen, you
can usually get a geek to fix it for you (rather than "reformat and
start over").

>  Any of you Mac users want to encourage me?

Not one myself (Linux), but if I ever get the wife a computer, it'll
probably be a Mac.

Less than a week to the Fine Line... (we'll be there, but Meleah has
grad school 'til 9:30, so I hope Steve and Susie play long enough!)

Troy