Re: mac vs pc

The only reason I use windows on both my machines is
that all my software is windows based, (plus the fact
that I built my desktop which is hard to do with a
mac) so....

But if I ever get a third computer (lol) it would
definately be a mac. I learned Quark and Photoshop on
a mac, so I like those programs better on a mac.
Although I like OS 9 better than X. As it is, when I
reformat my hard drive on  my Desktop, I am seriously
thinking of doing a duel boot (win 2000 and Linux).

np: Rilo Kiley - Bulletproof

ps: I just got, for the first time ever on my computer
generated graduation audit:
COURSES USED <<<<
Woo-Hoo!!!! HAd to share it with someone. :-)

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"