RE: chicago, chicago

I cannot understand this post at all. Use a
spellchecker :-P
That reminds me, while two negative articles can make
a positive, two positive articles can never make a
negative. Yeah, right!

np: Velour 100 - Fall Sounds

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
wrote:
> Aoccdrnig to a rsechear at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it
> deosn't mttaer in waht
> oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
> tihng is taht frist and
> lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
> toatl mses and you can
> sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do
> not raed ervey lteter
> by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"