Re: Finally :-0

Tt is a band called Wayfarer. I honestly know nothing
else about this band. I happened to find an mp3 while
looking for covers of "cecilia" (prank on my mom, she
hates that song).

NP: The High Violets - 44 Down

--- Drew Johnson <djohnson at snowplow_org> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Damian wrote:
>
> > Aaron Edwards wrote;
> >
> > > NP: A speed metal cover of "The sound of
> Silence" (I
> > > kid ya'll not about this one).
> >
> > Who's the band?  For some reason this reminded me
> of One Bad Pig's thrash
> > metal version 'Man in Black' featuring the late
> great Johnny Cash!
> >

> Oh, ye cats.  I was trying so darn hard to forget
> about that verson of
> 'MiB'.  But then, forgetting The Pig and Lust
> Control are two of my
> favorite things to try to do when I'm at
> Cornerstone.  The fact that One
> Bad Pig did a reunion show a little while back at
> C-Stone didn't help
> matters.
>
> On the other hand, OBP did introduce me to that
> great Asian dish known
> as Pad Thai.  So it wasn't all bad.
>
> -Drew J
>
> Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert
> Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
> "You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo,
> goats.com       (_|_)

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"