Re: Finally :-0

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Damian wrote:

> Aaron Edwards wrote;
>
> > NP: A speed metal cover of "The sound of Silence" (I
> > kid ya'll not about this one).
>
> Who's the band?  For some reason this reminded me of One Bad Pig's thrash
> metal version 'Man in Black' featuring the late great Johnny Cash!

Oh, ye cats.  I was trying so darn hard to forget about that verson of
'MiB'.  But then, forgetting The Pig and Lust Control are two of my
favorite things to try to do when I'm at Cornerstone.  The fact that One
Bad Pig did a reunion show a little while back at C-Stone didn't help
matters.

On the other hand, OBP did introduce me to that great Asian dish known
as Pad Thai.  So it wasn't all bad.

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)