RE: STOP THE PRESSES (Re: OHIO lyrics)

ok. my husband and I have been using Dells for awhile, though Jeff is a big
Linux fan. However, Jeff is trying to sell me on a Mac powerbook for when my
current laptop kicks the bucket. Any of you Mac users want to encourage me?
i haven't used one since college and so they kinda scare me.

Um, and OtR content: less than 2 months til they are out here! hoorah!

pax,
chris