-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Peter T. Chattaway
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 5:23 PM
Cc: Over-the-Rhine
Subject: Re: Vancouver

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> I'm not from "the couv" (as some of my friends in that area call
> it) . . .

Oh, and I have to ask, who calls it that?  I've lived here my whole life and
I don't think I've ever heard it referred to as that.

My friends in Saskatoon do call their town "S'toon", though.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee