RE: Help with OHIO lyrics

hi micheal, yes i listern to cutting room floor, not recently thugh, i try and make it passed ohio, but i cant get the repeat off, (maybe i should just push the botton)
and question, have you all got your signed copy, a few weeks ago i got an email from paste saying they will be sending it out to me soon, i have not yet recieved it. do i need to email them again and find out where it is, i dont want to hound them, but i will be moving homes soon, like could be out by the end of next week,

em

Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:
OK listees,

Shall we take up a collection for Rachel and get her the CD? Another
alternative is for one of us that got a free signed copy, send her the first
one. I, unfortunately, already passed mine on to someone that I had
previously loaned my GDBD to and was interested in hearing more.

On a side note - does anyone listen to The Cutting Room Floor? I doubt I
have played it more than half a dozen times since I got it. I tend to
listen more to live OTR boots than anything else.

Michaelfeelingallcharitabletoday