re: BPD

was thinking about this song today (actually woke up with it playing in
my head) -- i agree with your thoughts of it standing for 'Borderline
Personality Disorder" which is described in the following terms:

"People with Borderline Personality Disorder experience such violent and
frightening mood swings that they often fear for their sanity. They can
be euphoric one moment, despairing and depressed the next. There are an
estimated 10 million sufferers of BPD living in America today - each
displaying remarkably similar symptoms"

<http://www.toddlertime.com/borderline/what-is-bpd.htm>

of course we may be wrong, won't be the first time.

nyte,
zayne

np: blue guitar - cowboy junkies (w/karin & linford) -- live in toronto
10/17/2000 - vhs

<><>"Trudy" <ortrudes at mindspring_com> asked on Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:17:24
-0600

OK, listees..This is an invitation to discussion if anyone cares to
comment.
In BPD (which I’m told stands for borderline personality disorder)

Some lyrics include:

I'm waiting for the end
Waiting to begin again

You're makin' a mess
Somethin' you can't hide
A slow suicide
Just one bite at a time

I should love you less
But I can't I guess
Only God can save us now

Do you think ‘a slow suicide…one bite at a time’ indicates trying to love
someone with an eating disorder?  Drug addiction? Borderline personality
disorder would include any number of symptoms.

Any tawts?<>><>

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

--