RE: Help with OHIO lyrics

OK listees,

Shall we take up a collection for Rachel and get her the CD?  Another
alternative is for one of us that got a free signed copy, send her the first
one.  I, unfortunately, already passed mine on to someone that I had
previously loaned my GDBD to and was interested in hearing more.

On a side note - does anyone listen to The Cutting Room Floor?  I doubt I
have played it more than half a dozen times since I got it.  I tend to
listen more to live OTR boots than anything else.

Michaelfeelingallcharitabletoday