concerts

HI

I don't know if anyone is familar with Susan Enan but I read that she was
going to be opening for Over the Rhine for part of their fall tour.  She
is from Ireland and is well worth catching!

I have a decision to make.  See Over the Rhine at Calvin College on Sept.
19 or catch Steven Delopoulos closer to home a Greenwood Coffee House in
Ann Arbor.  I hope OTR is coming back to Ann Arbor soon.

Also some other concerts to mention:

Kim Taylor will be in Grand Rapids at Schulers Books on Fri Sept. 12 and
in Livonia, Michigan at Trinity House Theatre on Sept. 13.  Ric Hordinski
is playing in her band (along with Josh Seurkamp from Monk).  Kim is a
stunning performer and well worth catching.

Dale Baker is touring with Claire Holley.  Upcoming Dates include Sept. 24
in the Detroit area at Trinity House, Sept. 25 Schubas (Chicago), Sept 26
Grand Rapids (Calvin College), and Sept. 27 Jack Quinns in Cinci (Ric
Hordinski is playing at the Cinci show).

I for one can't wait for Paste to get Monk's new CD out.

Bill Keith
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools